Jeju, Korea
  • Jeju, Korea
  • Venue
  • Sustainability
  • Transportation
  • Visa
  • Accommodation
  • Tour
Korea Visas & Passports
    Foreign nationals entering Korea are required to have a valid passport and a Korean visa issued by the Korean embassy or consular offices in their country. However, citizens from many countries are now permitted visa-free entry for a limited period under certain conditions. In order to check whether you are allowed to enter Korea without visa issuance and for other requirements, please contact a Korean embassy or consular office in your country or visit the following websites to confirm.

    Korea Visa Portal (Korea, English, Chinese)
    Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Korean, English)
    Korea Immigration Service (Korean, English)
    Hi Korea (e-government for foreigners / Korean, English, Chinese)
K-ETA(Korea Electronic Travel Authorization)
    Nationals of countries/regions eligible for visa-free entry are required to get K-ETA approval to board the flight bound for the Republic of Korea. K-ETA approval should be applied at least 72 hours prior to boarding the flight bound. You can apply for the K-ETA website ( or mobile app (K-ETA). Apply for K-ETA
    Foreign visitors who do not require a visa must obtain a K-ETA permit to board a flight bound for Korea.
    Please apply at least 72 hours before departure by accessing the K-ETA website or mobile app (K-ETA) (as assessment can take "more than 72 hours" depending on the situation).
    K-ETA is valid for two years after issuance, and the number of arrivals is irrelevant. However, if the validity period of the passport is within two years when applying for K-ETA, the K-ETA is valid only until the validity period of the passport.K-ETA is not a visa. The issuance of K-ETA does not guarantee the entry of the Republic of Korea, and the entry availability of Korean immigration officials is finally determined according to the results of the immigration inspection.)
    Korea Electronic Travel Authorization